Friday, September 17, 2010

Fwd: [WBFWORLD] Hindus, Muslims amicably resolve religious dispute/ Top 25 countries with highest percentage of Hindus/ Why do I still serve you-a poem



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AyodhyaPrasad Tripathi <aryavrt39@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [WBFWORLD] Hindus, Muslims amicably resolve religious dispute/ Top 25 countries with highest percentage of Hindus/ Why do I still serve you-a poem
To: Nirmal Choubey <nirmal_choubey@yahoo.com>
Cc: WBF CORE <wbfcore@yahoogroups.com>, WORLD WBF <wbfworld@yahoogroups.com>


My take:

I feel pity for human ignorance. Peace is taboo in Islam. Allah commands, (Koran 2:216 and 8:65) "Fight until persecution, which is worse than slaughter, (Koran, 2:191) is no more and religion is all for Allah." (Koran 8:39). Thus, Islam, camouflaged as secular, is a religion of the sword with the blade forever at the throat of every unbeliever. Allah has consigned those Muslims, who did not adopt crusade (Jihad) and observed peace to their grave hell, since the inception of Islam. They would bear the punishment until Qayamat i.e the Day of Judgment. However, those who plundered, murdered, raped women of non-Muslims, became Ghazi, if survived, and secured instant supreme heaven (Firdaus) if slain. Allah is fraud. Allah promises heaven but consigns Muslims in hell until The Day of Judgment.




--
Yours faithfully,
Ayodhya Prasad Tripathi, (Press Secretary)
Aryavrt Government
77 Khera Khurd, Delhi - 110 082
Phone: (+91) 9868324025/9838577815
Email: aryavrt39@gmail.com
Blog: http://aaryavrt.blogspot.com
Web-site: http://www.aryavrt.com
Read my eBook 'Wary of Sonia on Web-site: http://www.aryavrt.com/wary-of-sonia
Christianity and Islam are criminal religions. They are not minorities. Instead we Vedic Panthies are minority among minorities. Protect us to salvage human races.
If you feel that this message be telecasted, donate us. Rush your contribution in the account of Manav Raksha Sangh Account No. 016001020168 ICICI Bank Ltd. Else keep ready for your doom. Remember! Whoever you are, you won't be able to save your properties, women, motherland, Vedic culture and even your infants. Choice is yours, whether you stick to dreaded usurper Democracy and get eradicated or survive with your rights upon your property, freedom of faith and life with dignity?
===


On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Nirmal Choubey <nirmal_choubey@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I will be out of the country for the next two to three weeks. Thus, please forgive me for discontinuing this service temporarily.

Moderator

______________________

Hindus, Muslims amicably resolve religious dispute

Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:26:59 PM by IANS ( Leave a comment )

Lucknow, Sep 16 (IANS) Sending out a message of communal harmony and peace ahead of the much-awaited Sep 24 court verdict on Ayodhya's Ram Janambhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute, Hindus and Muslims in Uttar Pradesh's Maharajganj district have amicably resolved a religious dispute, an officer said Thursday.
Hindus and Muslims of the Daswakalan village have decided to set up a temple near a mazar (mausoleum) where some idols were found, said a press release issued here Thursday evening by the director general of police (DGP).

Members of both the communities held a public meeting after a Shivling (a symbol of Lord Shiva) and an idol of the bull Nandi (the vehicle of Shiva) were recovered during the renovation of the Malang Baba mazar in Daswakalan, some 300 km from Lucknow.

"The idols were recovered while the digging exercise related to the renovation of the mazar was being carried out by some people Tuesday. Later after holding meetings, the members of the two communities unanimously decided to set up a temple near the mazar," the release said.

Hailing the decision taken by the members of the two communities, Additional Director General (Law and Order) Brij Lal told reporters here: "It has been decided that on half of the area of the land a temple would be set up and the remaining area will belong to the mazar."

_______________________________________________

Fwd: Fw: Top 25 countries with highest percentage of Hindus
...
From:
Ratnakar Misra <ratnakar.misra@gmail.com>  
...
View Contact
To:Nirmalji <nirmal_choubey@yahoo.com>

 

Top 25 by Percentage

 

Rank

Country

% Hindu

Hindu Population

1

Nepal

83.6%

23,294,843

2

India

83.5%

909,542,254

3

Mauritius

48%

600,423

4

Fiji

34%

301,603

5

Guyana

33.3%

258,654

6

Trinidad and Tobago

32.5%

297,737

7

Suriname

30%

120,157

8

United Arab Emirates

21.25%

944,352

9

Bhutan

24%

46,557

10

Bangladesh

15.2%

13,841,247

11

Sri Lanka

15.1%

1,485,768

12

Kuwait

12%[ discuss]

300,667

13

Indonesia

8%

4,693,880

14

Qatar

7.2%

65,320

15

Réunion

6.7%

52,528

16

Malaysia

6.3%

1,563,741

17

Bahrain

6.25%

44,286

18

Pakistan

1.9%

471,129

19

Singapore

4%

262,120

20

Oman

3%

96,147

21

Belize

2.3%

6,771

22

Seychelles

2%

1,638

23

South Africa

1.25%

549,973

24

United Kingdom

1%

607,762

25

Kenya

1%

369,137

 

Top 25 countries with the highest percentage of Hindus.

 
C K Biswas, Ph.D.
Asso. Prof.,
Dept. of Mech. Engg.
National Institute of Technology,
Rourkela - 769 008 (INDIA)

email: ckbiswas@nitrkl.ac.in, ckbiswasR@yahoo.com
__________________________________________________________


http://captrohitsaxena.blogspot.com/2009/05/why-do-i-still-serve-you.html

uesday, May 26, 2009

WHY DO I STILL SERVE YOU?

How you play with us, did you ever see?
At Seven, I had decided what I wanted to be;
I would serve you to the end,
All these boundaries I would defend.

Now you make me look like a fool,
When at Seventeen and just out of school;
Went to the place where they made "men out of boys"
Lived a tough life …sacrificed a few joys…

In those days, I would see my 'civilian' friends,
Living a life with the fashion trends;
Enjoying their so called "College Days"
While I sweated and bled in the sun and haze…
But I never thought twice about what where or why
All I knew was when the time came, I'd be ready to do or die.

At 21 and with my commission in hand,
Under the glory of the parade and the band,
I took the oath to protect you over land, air or sea,
And make the supreme sacrifice when the need came to be.

I stood there with a sense of recognition,
But on that day I never had the premonition,
that when the time came to give me my due,
You'd just say," What is so great that you do?"

Long back you promised a well to do life;
And when I'm away, take care of my wife.
You came and saw the hardships I live through,
And I saw you make a note or two,
And I hoped you would realise the worth of me;
but now I know you'll never be able to see,
Because you only see the glorified life of mine,
Did you see the place where death looms all the time?
Did you meet the man standing guard in the snow?
The name of his newborn he does not know...
Did you meet the man whose father breathed his last?
While the sailor patrolled our seas so vast?
You still know I'll not be the one to raise my voice
I will stand tall and protect you in Punjab Himachal and Thois.

But that's just me you have in the sun and rain,
For now at Twenty Four, you make me think again;
About the decision I made, Seven years back;
Should I have chosen another life, some other track?

Will I tell my son to follow my lead?
Will I tell my son, you'll get all that you need?
This is the country you will serve
This country will give you all that you deserve?

I heard you tell the world "India is shining"
I told my men, that's a reason for us to be smiling
This is the India you and I will defend!
But tell me how long will you be able to pretend?
You go on promise all that you may,
But it's the souls of your own men you betray.

Did you read how some of our eminent citizens
Write about me and ridicule my very existence?
I ask you to please come and see what I do,
Come and have a look at what I go through
Live my life just for a day
Maybe you'll have something else to say?

I will still risk my life without a sigh
To keep your flag flying high
but today I ask myself a question or two…
Oh India…. Why do I still serve you?

---Anonymous
Posted by Capt Rohit Saxena


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___




--
Yours faithfully,
Ayodhya Prasad Tripathi, (Press Secretary)
Aryavrt Government
77 Khera Khurd, Delhi - 110 082
Phone: (+91) 9868324025/9838577815
Email: aryavrt39@gmail.com
Blog: http://aaryavrt.blogspot.com
Web-site: http://www.aryavrt.com
Read my eBook 'Wary of Sonia on Web-site: http://www.aryavrt.com/wary-of-sonia
Christianity and Islam are criminal religions. They are not minorities. Instead we Vedic Panthies are minority among minorities. Protect us to salvage human races.
If you feel that this message be telecasted, donate us. Rush your contribution in the account of Manav Raksha Sangh Account No. 016001020168 ICICI Bank Ltd. Else keep ready for your doom. Remember! Whoever you are, you won't be able to save your properties, women, motherland, Vedic culture and even your infants. Choice is yours, whether you stick to dreaded usurper Democracy and get eradicated or survive with your rights upon your property, freedom of faith and life with dignity?

No comments: